Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 2 in Glasgow

Hey guys, so today is the second day of our trip and its been a little crazy so far. As some of you may know, Shayna isnt feeling too well , she has a case of the stomach virus so she has been catching up on some rest and trying to eat as much as she can. Today I attended GCU physiology lab. Their labs are a bit more fun and more hands on than our labs. I took a video of the labs and their cool moving bookshelves. Once the labs were over we went to the anatomy museum. On the way they took me to Greggs (a pastry shop) where Simon bought me a sausage roll. They are amazing!!!!! Then we took the subway, which is way smaller than the T and headed over to Glasgow University. I took a few pictures in the university where they shot parts of the Harry Potter movies. We went to the anatomy museum but I was not allowed to take any pictures -_- After the museum, I came back to the hotel and took a nap. After the nap we went to an Indian restaurant that Mr. Art Mabbat took us all too. The food was delicious. Now I'm just hanging out and trying to put a few english classes in my shopping cart. See you guys soon!
- Chi-Chi
Moving bookshelves!!
Physiology labs
Sausage Rolls , (this was supposed to be a picture)









No comments:

Post a Comment