Saturday, November 12, 2011

Trip to the airport

Hello alll! We are currently in Logan Airport. This morning was hectic. Shayna luckily packed her suitcase efficiently while I threw all of my life belonging's into mine. As we were walking in, the handle of my suitcase broke on me and made me very grumpy. Then we ended up at the wrong terminal and went through a maze to get to where we needed to be. Picture little me, lugging around a 50 pound suitcase while Shayna and Monika were trying to calm me down. We ran through the airport thinking we would be late and now we've been sitting her in the same spot for hours. On the bright side we got dunkin and wendys!!! The lady messed up our coffees and a guy just tried hitting on Shayna through burger humor (: I am going to take a nap, goodnight, goodmorning, whatever you want to call it lol.
-Chi-Chi

1 comment: